'Watercolor Forest Collar'
This listing is of an recycled canvas print on strong webbing. It is available
on green webbing except the extra small 8 1/2-12" is on black webbing only.
Webbing is only shown on the underside of the collar. Recycled canvas is water
and stain resistant and made of 45% recycled materials; perfect for adventure
Choose from an aluminum nickel plated metal buckle or a black YKK Polyacetal
buckle. The black YKK Polyacetal buckle is designed to push debris out upon
closure due to its unique shape; perfect for a dog who frequents the outdoors.
Both buckles are extremely strong, and it's your choice which you would like.
If no buckle is chosen, the one in the listing picture will be sent.
Upgrade to a martingale collar here:
Choose to UPGRADE your collar with the personalized tag by clicking 'Yes' in
the drop down box; if you click 'No' a collar with no personalized tag will be
ordered. If you order more than one collar make sure to mention which
personalization goes to which collar. Place your personalization in the space
- The leather is sealed and triple stitched onto the collar for strength.
- All metal hardware for added strength including a welded D ring, where the
leash clips on to.
- Webbing is mold, mildew, and UV resistant.
- Items are made when orders are placed and payment has cleared.
- Production takes on average 7 business days until your item is ready to
ship, but please allow for 1-2 weeks for production before shipping. Items are
shipped out of Canada.
SIZING (Make sure to measure before you order)
- XS - 8 1/2 - 12 inches (5/8 inch width)
- Small - 11 - 15 inches (3/4 inch width)
- Medium - 14 - 20 1/2 inches (1 inch width)
- Large - 17 1/2 - 27 inches (1 inch width)
UPGRADE to a 1.5" width for a size medium or large collar here:
(please make sure to measure your dog’s neck where the collar would sit in
INCHES, I am not responsible for wrong sizes ordered)
- NOT FOR TIE OUT
- This listing picture is of a sample only on a one inch width collar, so the
exact placement of the pattern
may appear slightly different
depending on the cut of the fabric.
- Keep in mind slight color variation can occur when viewing on different
- Darkening of the leather tag is normal. If it becomes dirty, just buff it
out with a soft cloth.
- Care instructions for the collars: hand wash with mild dish soap and lay
flat to dry. Do not try to dye the
tag, it is sealed for protection.
- While I have taken care to use high quality materials to ensure a long
lasting product, dogs are dogs and no product is 100% indestructible. Once the
customer has received this product, it is their 100% responsibility in how it
is used and to do so safely. It is also the customer’s responsibility to
purchase a collar for their dog’s specific needs. Check for wear and tear and
replace when necessary.
All shipping to the United States only includes tracking (Canada and outside
of North America does not). Any unexpected shipping charges such as customs
will be the responsibility of the customer. I have no way of knowing if extra
charges will be placed on your order during transport through customs.
Since products are customized/personalized, NO refunds or exchanges will be
accepted. If you feel there is a problem with the product please contact me.
Any extra expenses will be the responsibility of the customer.
To avoid wrong sizes being ordered, make sure to accurately measure your dog’s
neck in INCHES where the collar will sit naturally. Match this to the sizes