OLD FAVORITES READY-TO-SHIP GROSGRAIN DOG COLLAR WITH BUCKLE CLOSURE
Give your barn dog the classic equestrian look of the traditional ribbon
browband— in our most popular ready-to-ship color combinations from the past
few years. Boy-O-Boy collars are made with the same durable, top-quality
materials as we use in our bridlework, belts and small leather goods. Available
in two widths to fit almost any breed.
Complete your buddy's new look with a matching leash!
* Available in two widths: Skinny (1" wide), and Regular (1.5" wide)
* Even sizes 10”– 24”
* Sturdy brass or stainless hardware won't chip or discolor
* American bridle leather billets
* Lined in soft, durable American chap leather
* Colorfast and pretreated for stains
* Won’t stretch, fade in sunlight or run when wet
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, please use a flexible measuring tape
and the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide (see Section 3. "Dog Collars" and
3A. "Collars with Buckles" in the images above).
Available in the following grosgrain ribbon, leather and hardware combinations:
* HENRY YELLOW: three shades of navy with yellow grosgrain accents, Havana
(dark brown) leather, stainless fittings
* ARIZONA: sky blue center diamonds with grey and red edge triangles, black
leather, stainless fittings
* LOULOU: pink and electric blue grosgrain woven into the Dealbreaker wide
pattern, Havana leather, brass fittings
* VIRGINIA: yellow, navy, aqua and watermelon grosgrain, Havana leather, brass
* WELLINGTON: two shades of pink and two shades of green grosgrain, Havana
leather, brass hardware.
OPTIONAL EMBROIDERY is available as an add-on for collars size 14" and larger.
Embroidering a name and number on your collar can help make sure your buddy
comes home safely. **Please note adding embroidery requires an additional 2
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy collar
looking its best for years to come. While we don't recommend allowing your dog
to swim in his Boy-O-Boy collar, if he decides to go for a dip allow the collar
to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud
spatter. If necessary, clean and condition the leather sections (only) with
saddle soap and harness oil, as you would any fine tack. To avoid permanent
damage to your collar, please DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners, or oil
on the ribbon sections.