- Handmade dog bandana featuring a central Sugar Skull surrounded by smaller
skulls and sacred heart symbol popular in Mexico to celebrate Dia de los
Muertos, Day of the Dead. Give your pooch some bowwow bling.
- Can be made asymmetrical (shown) or symmetrical.
- The bandana is customized to the dogs measurements and color choices.
- Made using 100% acrylic yarn that is durable and easy care. if desired, can
be made using 100% cotton yarn. Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry.
- Great for featuring dog's fun boho fashion sense. The bandana can be worn as
a scarf in front or draped jauntily over the back.
- The bandana is modeled by Smoky, who has a 14 inch neck girth and 12 inch
front leg length.
- Select black and white palette or customize colors to your wishes.
- The bandana should never be used as a form of restraint. It is not a
substitute for a good collar or harness.
- Bandana will be shipped 3-5 days after final agreement on colors and
measurements is reached.
- OUR GUARANTEE
If for any reason you're unhappy with the bandana, then please return it to us
in its original unused condition for a full refund within 7 days.